Pantry 4 Paws Pet Food Assistance Program
Our Pantry 4 Paws Food Assistance Program is designed for those who need help feeding their pets during a time of need. Pantry 4 Paws is possible through donations made by the generous members of our community. Because the program relies on donations, we cannot always guarantee that food will always be available. Pantry 4 Paws should supplement your monthly supply of pet food. Tail Waggers should not be considered to be your sole source for pet food.
Program Guidelines: These guidelines are implemented to ensure that the animals on our food program are healthy and cared for. Every food assistance client will be held to these standards- there will be no exceptions! Your request for food WILL BE DENIED if you fail to follow policy rules.
- Proof of up to date vaccines, performed by a licensed veterinarian is required for every animal on the program. This is the owners responsibility to provide, we will not call your vet to obtain proof
- If not current on vaccines, animals may stay on the program for 3 months while the owners are making a good faith effort to meet these guidelines. If you book an appointment with Tail Waggers, and no show for your appointment, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PROGRAM.
- Food will be provided for up to 5 animals and owners may NOT add additional animals while on the program. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Proof of Spay or Neuter is required for ALL ANIMALS on the program. If not spay/neutered, all animals must be spay/neutered within 3 months of beginning the program.
- Evidence of fighting, breeding, selling of puppies/kittens or selling of donated food will result in an automatic dismissal from the program.
- Membership may be revoked at the discretion of any Tail Wagger’s staff or volunteers.
- This program in intended to provide temporary, supplemental assistance for up to six months. If your circumstances have not changed, a month-to-month extension will be considered. Tail Waggers reserves the right to ask for proof of need.